Hootsuite

Sunday, June 8, 2014

No More Mister Nice Guy

Well, here we go.
I just finished the last major edit of my first novel, No More Mister Nice Guy. It's now sitting in the cooler waiting for the dough to rise before I take it out for one more read and give the manuscript to someone else to read and edit. It sits at 72,000 words which is sure to change once stupid stuff is removed.
The plan is to release September 11 as an Ebook on Amazon B&N Kobo etc.

(My disclaimer to the low quality graphic. The image is something I threw together on my phone, can you believe the technology available. I used two apps After photo and Over.)

I believe  with all my heart that God  wanted me to pen this story, and when my doubts arose, He would remind me in some rather profound ways including, but not limited to:

Predicting my cancer and healing. The story had already been written but was not fleshed out and polished until now. In 2011 I was diagnosed and spent the next year in treatment and healing from treatment.

His voice speaking and confirming  this as a mission in conference settings and more.

My prayer, armed with the knowledge of the  gift God gave me, has been to write at least 5 books before I 'Go Home.' That prayer is based on,
Psalms 37:3-5 (NKJV)
Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
 Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
 Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.

I can be very wordy, so as I chomp at the bit wanting to add to what I've already said, I'll sign off.

Peace and Grace to you,
Mike

No comments: